Helping Hand

Mark ( that's his hand) strolled over to chat while I was packing up. We talked a lot of things including bikes( he rides a Harley ).  Mark is in town working on a 42" long distance gas line. He thinks it starts in Canada, runs through Wyoming, and ends up in Chicago. It's one of those things most people don't know exists but makes modern life possible. Mike Roe should do a Dirty Jobs episode with Mark.

He helped me pack my gear and even gave me the best invention ever: a net made of bunjie cord. This thing will change my whole trip. You just stack things up and stretch the net over it. Poof! Done.

Marc since I gave you web address hopefully you're reading this. Thanks again and be careful working those gas lines. Maybe we will meet again on the flip side of my trip.

-mb





MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road

Gear Load-out